NQP is pleased to offer our partners a variety of DSRIP related courses.
For Upcoming Virtual Live Trainings click here.
For our library of recorded DSRIP training courses click here.
Please click on the links below to access training resources by topic.Cultural Competency and Health Literacy
- CLAS standards: www.thinkculturalhealth.hhs.gov/clas/standards
- Plain language (Designed to improve communication from the Federal Government to the public, this Web site contains excellent tools and examples of plain language): www.plainlanguage.gov
- Healthfinder® (An award-winning Federal Web site for consumers, developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and other Federal agencies. Healthfinder® links to carefully selected information and Web sites from more than 1,500 health-related organizations): www.healthfinder.gov
- How to develop health literate online materials: https://health.gov/
- Teach Back training: http://www.teachbacktraining.org/
- Social Determinants of Health Healthy People 2020:
- The Long Island Health Collaborative Resource Page (Sponsored by the New York State Population Health Improvement Program (PHIP)): https://www.lihealthcollab.org/cchl
Self-Measured Blood Pressure Monitoring
Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research
Health Literacy Precautions Toolkit